Wednesday 29 January 2014

Elimination Diet Link

A friend of mine passed me this link before Christmas. He suffers from IBS and goes into this elimination diet from time to time. He cuts sugar and any other foods likely to cause allergies and then re-introduces them. He suffered from adult acne (like me) but since he started on these "detoxes" his skin cleared up.

I really was not in the mood to start any diet right before Christmas and I'm afraid to say that I still ain't. I think you have to be mentally prepared to embark on an elimination diet and stick to it. But
if you are this link is a very good starting point.

Dr Joe Fitzgibbon has a clinic in Dublin. I have never been to it but you can download and print the elimination diet from his website for free. It guides you through it step by step.

http://www.joefitzgibbon.ie/dp.php?c=resources

No comments:

Post a Comment