Monday 28 May 2012

Lazy Low FODMAP Vegetable Curry


I have to confess that I have a bit of trouble getting my 5-a-day. Now and again I will make a vegetable curry just to make sure I eat some! And because I like my veggies covered in creamy sauces...

This curry is very mild but feel free to add more spices or chillies if you like your curry hot.

Ingredients:

  • 1 courgette, diced
  • 1 aubergine, diced (I peel my aubergines because I find the skin a bit tough but you can leave it on)
  • 1 red pepper, diced
  • 1 potato, diced
  • 1x400g chopped tomatoes can
  • 200ml coconut milk
  • ½ tsp turmeric
  • 1 tsp cumin
  • 1 tblsp paprika
  • 2 tblsp fish sauce
  • 1 cup of stock or water
  • salt

Method:

Pour all the ingredients into a big pot and cook for half an hour or until the vegetables are soft. Rectify the seasoning if necessary.

www.meandmyibs.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment