Thursday 3 April 2014

Low FODMAP Mediterranean Chicken Bake Tray

If by some miracle you have been following my blog (blissful thinking, I know) then you will be familiar with my love for cupboard staples. Anything that makes my life easy is a winner in my book.
This dish couldn't be simpler to put together and it's really tasty, it also feeds a crowd!

Ingredients:
  • 1kg prepacked chicken drumsticks
  • 2x400g tins new potatoes
  • 4 aubergines, thickly sliced and cut into cubes
  • 2 punnets cherry tomatoes
  • 2x200g can green olives, drained
  • 2 tsp paprika
  • 4 tblsps light olive oil
  • salt and pepper
Method:

Preheat the oven the 220C/200C fan. Divide all the ingredients into two roasting trays. Coat them with the oil and season. Make sure the vegetables lay on a single layer at the bottom and the chicken sits on top of them. Bake for 45-50 minutes.



www.meandmyibs2.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, have just stumbled across your fab blog- going to try this recipe tonight :) thanks for sharing, bloody hard work this low fodmap thing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Caiti, thanks a million! I hope you enjoyed it.
      This diet IS hard work, I am the nightmare guest at dinner parties! It also needs constant updating which I haven't done in a while.Hopefully I will get to it soon...

      Delete