Wednesday 30 January 2013

Product of the week: Genius White Bread

Sometimes I get bored eating the same bread every day, sometimes I don't have the time to bake any and sometimes I simply don't feel like baking.

This is a good bread to have around for those times. You can freeze it and it will keep for a month. It's gluten free, wheat free and dairy free. And although it doesn't say so on the allergy advice I can't see any soy ingredients. It also tastes nice too.

Like anything gluten free it's not cheap. I bought this 400g loaf in Tesco for €3.19 But I think it's worth keeping for emergencies.

Here are the listed ingredients: water, cornflour, potato starch, rapeseed oil, tapioca starch, dried egg white, rice bran, cellulose, sugar, yeast, stabiliser (Xantham Gum), salt, rice flour, calcium propionate.




www.meandmyibs2.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment